Intellectual Property Rights
1. All visual and written content, copyrighted material, protected proprietary information/content, and trademarks on Keyboardo are owned exclusively by Keyboardo. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to provide any right to use or license Keyboardo’s marks or trademarks for any purpose without the express prior written consent of Keyboardo. Except as set forth herein, users shall not in any way copy, modify, publish, transmit, retransmit, display, sell, distribute, or reproduce or use in any manner any content or material stated herein.
2. Users agree that any right, title, or interest in any content, copyrighted materials, and any other protected proprietary materials on Keyboardo Platform (including, but not limited to translated contents/contents disclosed by the users) and any rights on the referred including intellectual property rights are the sole property of Keyboardo. Translated Contents and any economic rights on these Translated Contents (including right to reproduce, adapt, performance, distribute and transmit, retransmit, and communicate) shall be transferred to the respective Keyboardo Customers without any limitation, only if they comply with this Agreement and approved Translated Contents.
3. Users agree that all kinds of contents, services, and/or other materials, and documents provided on Keyboardo Platform are protected by Intellectual Property Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law, and related international treaties and any other similar laws and the Agreement. In this regard, users shall guarantee not to act against the referred rules and regulations and to be exclusively liable for any adverse outcome in case of any breach.
4. In relation to translation services provided for Keyboardo Customers, any content and any other copyrighted materials and protected proprietary information provided by third parties to the Platform and any rights on the referred belongs to their third party respective owners (Keyboardo Customers) which provide the referred to the Platform. Users agree and guarantee not to breach any of the referred Keyboardo Customers’ rights.
5. By posting any information or content to any public area of the Platform, users automatically grant represent and warrant that he/she has the right to grant Keyboardo and other Users an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, distribute, display, communicate, reproduce, to grant and authorize sublicenses, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works and use in any other manner.